Now Recruiting for the Bounce Back Project
An Equip Community Grant will fund our six-month Bounce Back project starting in April 2021. Bounce Back is for autistic Londoners who recently became unemployed. Participants will have access to courses, workshops and one to one support to develop action plans and achieve their goals, with the aim of gaining employment or further training. Bounce Back provides the following activities through the project:
- Digital Skills Course– Eight half day sessions., delivered by City Lit College and supported by project staff.
- Employment Skills Workshops– Eight half day sessions., delivered by the project team and covering topics such as CVs and cover letters, searching & applying for jobs, interview skills, and workplace expectations.
- One to One Sessions– You will have access to one-to-one support sessions with project staff. We will support you to develop an action plan and search and apply for employment or training opportunities.
- Throughout – action plans will be regularly reviewed; participants will be encouraged to socialise, develop friendships and to develop travel, planning, and money management skills.
Depending on the situation with the pandemic at the time, activities may be delivered online. If Government guidance changes and it is deemed safe to do so, we may deliver activities in person.
In order to be accepted on the project, you should:
- Be autistic
- Live in London
- Have been made unemployed in 2020 or 2021
- Be available to attend the project Monday to Thursday each week from April until September 2021. (Individual timetable will be in place when programme starts)
Click here to request an application form
If necessary, we can loan you a computer and organise internet access in order for you to take part.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions (or if you would like an easy read document for all the information)
We look forward to hearing from you