We Are Recruiting – In Work Support Specialist Job Coach/ Employment Consultant
We are expanding our In Work Support Team and are looking for an experienced Specialist Job Coach/Employment Consultant role to sit within our Development Team.
The Development Team are responsible for: –
- Widening our employer partnerships
- Delivering autism training to employers
- Raising our profile – managing our news and social media
- Providing In Work Support
- Developing and running new projects, particularly for those over the age of 25
- Making grant applications to support the above
- Building our fundraising capacity
The Employment Consultant / Specialist Job Coach will:
- Support employees within the workplace- Providing one-to-one advice and support to individuals and other staff within the workplace
- Manage a significant caseload of autistic clients in the workplace across London.
- Advise on work related issues/ career progression advise and support/ training and wellbeing needs.
- Enable and support reasonable adjustments.
- Train and advise manager and colleagues within the workplace.
- Maintain records of visits and complete time sheets- Demonstrate a methodical approach to work along with accurate report writing, record keeping skills, and ensure the database is updated and maintained in a timely manner.
- Travel throughout London as needed.
- Work with Employment Manager to promote service and run additional training sessions as needed.
- Good understanding of Employment law and reasonable adjustments.
- Previous experience of working as an Employment Consultant or similar role for minimum of 3 years (essential)
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to their workload
- Good understanding of the support needs of Autistic and Neurotypical employees
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for CareTrade’s work and beliefs
- Keen to learn new skills
Ideally educated to degree level but experience in this role is more important
Closing Date- 30th November 2021
Interview -To be held in person Date TBC
Remuneration: This role is full time £27-30K depending on experience
Annual Leave: 28 days a year (including 3-day Xmas closure) plus 8 days bank holiday
An additional day’s holiday for each full year worked up to an additional 5 days.
To apply visit
For more information please email [email protected]