We are recruiting for an Employment Consultant
We are expanding our In Work Support Team and are looking for an experienced Employment Consultant role to sit within our Development Team.
The Development Team are responsible for: –
- Widening our employer partnerships
- Delivering autism training to employers
- Raising our profile – managing our news and social media
- Providing In Work Support
- Developing and running new projects, particularly for those over the age of 25
- Making grant applications to support the above
- Building our fundraising capacity
The Employment Consultant will:
- Support employees within the workplace- Providing one-to-one advice and support to individuals and other staff within the workplace
- Manage a significant caseload of autistic clients in the workplace across London.
- Advise on work related issues/ career progression advise and support/ training and wellbeing needs.
- Enable and support reasonable adjustments.
- Train and advise manager and colleagues within the workplace.
- Maintain records of visits and complete time sheets- Demonstrate a methodical approach to work along with accurate report writing, record keeping skills, and ensure the database is updated and maintained in a timely manner.
- Travel throughout London as needed.
- Work with Employment Manager to promote service and run additional training sessions as needed.
- Good understanding of Employment law and reasonable adjustments.
- Previous experience of working as an Employment Consultant or similar role for minimum of 3 years (essential)
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to their workload
- Good understanding of the support needs of Autistic and Neurotypical employees
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for CareTrade’s work and beliefs
- Keen to learn new skills
Ideally educated to degree level but experience in this role is more important
Closing date- 5pm on 23rd September 2021
Interview -To be held in person (subject to change) week beginning 4th October 2021
Remuneration: This role is full time £27-30K depending on experience
Annual Leave: 28 days a year (including 3-day Xmas closure) plus 8 days bank holiday
An additional day’s holiday for each full year worked up to an additional 5 days.
For more information please email [email protected]