Partner with us
There are many ways your company can partner with CareTrade:-
- support our mock interview programme
- provide a work-placement opportunity for a student
- sponsor an autistic jobseeker
- promote your vacancies through us
- employ a CareTrade graduate
CareTrade can support your company to:-
- think differently about autism
- promote neurodiversity
- realise the benefits of a neurodiverse workforce
- recruit the best people
CareTrade can work with you to develop bespoke support or programmes for your business, for example Think Talent for Barclays Legal or you can join one of our established programmes, for example our mock interview programme.
Either way CareTrade will ensure your staff and the autistic participants have the training and support they need. For businesses offering opportunities for our students, autism awareness training is free. We will work with you for as long as is needed and we will keep in regular contact.
Companies that have gone on to employ a CareTrade graduate, already know that you will find a loyal staff member who, once they know what is expected of them, will always do a good and thorough job. Watch our film “Britain’s Secret Workforce” celebrating autistic adults in the workplace!